Private Lesson Cost & Information
Why Take a Private Lesson?
Originally, yoga was taught by one teacher directly to one student. Teachers understood the importance of individualizing each yoga experience to meet the needs of the student. A private session allows for a more intimate view into your practice. When we work one-to-one, you are guided in a way that is unique to your body, experiences, history…your individuality. You will experience the benefits of yoga in a safe, and effectiove way.
Private yoga is an invaluable tool for students of all levels and experience. Private lessons provide the perfect setting to address your goals and work on areas of individual interest.
Private Lesson Cost
- Book 1 session: $90
- Book 3 sessions: 10% discount
- Book 5 sessions : 15% discount
- Semi-Private Session with personal attention, limited to 4 people, the more cost-effective way to study and practice.
Private Lessons Include
Sessions are personalized, focused hours in which we can design a home practice for you, and even sketch it out for your use on your own.
- 15 minutes consultation about needs (mental and structural)
- 1 hour of private yoga practice including meditation training (if needed)
- Follow-up contact always available
Terms & Other Information
- Credit Cards accepted (additional 2.75%).
- Cancellation 12 hrs notice.
- Sessions are available at my home or yours.
- Additional travel fee for sessions at your home.
Request a Private Lesson.
Prefer a class lesson? See the schedule!
Become a Yoga teacher or deepen your practice. Learn about it here!
Benefits & Tips
Private Yoga Benefits:
- Beginners that want to start a healthy practice without being intimidated by a group setting.
- Advanced students that want to take their practice deeper and focus, in-depth, on specific asanas.
- All levels that want to develop a yoga or meditation practice that you can do within the comfort of your own home.
- All levels that injuries, health concerns, or problem areas.
- All levels that are interested in a specific physical goal, such as increased flexibility, balance or strength.
- Athletes that want to use yoga as a way to perform better.
Tips for Your Sessions
- Talk to me about your specific goals.
- Put away your cell phone or other devices that may distract you.
- Breathe! Most people hold their breath when concentrating which constricts your muscles.
- Try a package. It's more effective to work with me (or any instructor) one-on-one a few times.